This was an outfit I styled for job interviews and for smart occasions. It looks smart and colourful instead of just being black like I’m going to a funeral. It’s quite a lot different to what I wear everyday so it makes me feel sophisticated and like I’m an actual “grown-up”! I apologise again for the awful quality of the photos featured in this post. I have now thankfully got rid of the iPhone 4 I took this photo with and now instead have my boyfriend’s old HTC One.
- Pink blazer – New Look
- Red blouse – Primark
- Brown top (worn underneath blouse) – Primark
- Black skirt – New Look
- Black tights – Primark
- Earrings – Superdrug
I’ve tried to make my make up not too full on and in keeping with my outfit. That it looks smart.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Rimmel Match Perfection liquid foundation
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Concealer
- Natural Collection concealer
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder
- Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner (applied to water line)
- Benefit They’re Real Eyeliner (applied to eyelids)
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush
- Max Factor lipstick – 510 English Rose
I hope you enjoy this and I hope you’re all having a good weekend!